Pollock Employees CU Merger Guide
We’re creating an exceptional credit union for you.
Friday, March 25, 2022
Sunday, March 27, 2022
Monday, March 28, 2022
Thursday, March 31, 2022
Your $25 membership share held with Pollock Employees CU has been automatically transferred into a new Prize Savings membership share account. This $25 par value will not show in your Prize Saving’s available balance.
Checking accounts have been converted into our Kasasa Cash checking account. This free account requires no minimum balance and Courtesy Pay privileges are available immediately. Earn additional perks based on participation.
A debit card for your new checking account has been automatically mailed to the address on file and should arrive by before March 18, 2022. Note: your new debit card cannot be used until March 28, 2022.
Activate Debit Card or Change PIN
To activate your debit card or change your PIN, call 866.985.2273.
Order Checks or Debit Card
Contactless Visa Debit Card
Our Visa debit cards are contactless! A simple tap is all it takes to pay for the things you need. Visa contactless payments make it secure, convenient and touch-free. Look for the contactless symbol anywhere you pay.
Connect cards to your mobile wallet for a secure, card-less payment experience. Use your Neighborhood CU debit and credit cards to pay digitally on multiple devices, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Register Your Online Banking Account
Utilize Online Banking to manage your accounts from home. Check your balance and set-up account alerts, transfers funds, pay bills and make loan payments, open accounts, and so much more. As a first-time user, you will login to Online Banking directly:
- At myncu.com, navigate to the blue Login button with the lock icon at the top right or click Login in the main menu.
- Use the following credentials:
- Username = Your new membership number (located on the first page of your Welcome Packet)
- Password = Primary member’s full Social Security Number
- Click Login; you will then be prompted to change your password and verify your contact information.
You can also enroll in Online Banking through the MyNCU Mobile App, available on both the Apple and Google Play Store. After downloading and opening the app on your mobile device, press Sign Up at the bottom left of your screen.
MyNCU Mobile App
The Minimum Relationship Fee ($5 per month) and the Paper Statement Fee ($4.95 per mailing) will be waived the first three months. A Minimum Relationship Fee will only be charged if a minimum balance of $500 is not held in the Prize Savings Account and no other deposit or loan relationship exists.
To explore all rates and fees, click here.
Sign Up for eStatements
- The terms, payment amount, and due date will not change.
- Automatic payments or bill pay will need to be set up again with your new account information. (If you are having trouble setting up automatic payments from another bank in your online banking, contact 214-748-9393 ex. 2609, or email LoanServicing@myncu.com.)
- Don't forget to update your auto insurance information, if applicable. (see next FAQ dropdown)
- Note: If the loan payment was previously automatically withdrawn from your payroll, we are not able to accommodate this type of payment method.
Loans at Neighborhood CU
What is needed to meet proof of insurance requirements?
- Neighborhood Credit Union Listed as Lienholder
- Full collateral description, including VIN
- Comprehensive & Collision coverage with a maximum of $1250 deductible
- The current Effective and Expiration dates of the coverage
Submit Your Proof of Insurance
Submit your insurance information in a quick, easy and secure manner online. Click here to submit insurance information online(Opens in a new Window).
Alternatively, you may submit proof by mail or fax:
- Have your insurance agent call 1-877-349-7536 to do a verbal verification, or
- Fax your policy: 1-877-879-0241, or
- Mail your policy:
Neighborhood Credit Union
PO Box 924615
Fort Worth, TX 76124
Neighborhood CU Branches
- deposit cash and checks
- make a loan payment
- video with a branch representative during business hours
- and more!