How do I enroll in Online Banking?
As a first-time user, you will login to Online Banking directly:
- Navigate to the blue Login button with the lock icon at the top of the page or click Login in the main menu.
- Use the following credentials:
- username= your new account/membership number
- password= the last 4 digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number
- Click login and you will then be prompted to change your password. Verify your contact information.
- You are now enrolled!
You can also enroll in Online Banking through the MyNCU Mobile App! After downloading and opening the app on your mobile device, press Sign Up at the bottom left of your screen. Download the iOS app here, or the Android version here.
To look up your account number or find the routing number, view instructions here.
By clicking the button below, you will be launching the chat platform to speak with one of our customer service associates.