Where can I make my loan or credit card payment?
Self-service options are free and Neighborhood CU does not charge a fee. Click to view the loan payment options PDF.
Payment from Neighborhood Credit Union accounts
- Online Banking: Login and click on “Move Money” tab. Transfer a single payment or setup automatic recurring transfers from your Neighborhood Credit Union account.
- MyNCU Mobile App: Login and tap “More” then tap “Make a Loan Payment.” Transfer a single payment or setup automatic recurring transfers from your Neighborhood Credit Union account.
- MyNCU Mobile App available to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Not currently enrolled in Online Banking? Learn how to enroll here.
Payment from Another Bank
- Electronic payments (ACH) are accepted from a non-Neighborhood CU checking or savings account.
- Online Banking: Login, click on “Additional Services” and then click on “E-Payments”.
- Phone System: Call 214.748.9393, use Loan Payment options not labeled “Live Representative”
Online Bill Pay from Another Bank:
- Have another bank send your payment directly to your Neighborhood Credit Union loan.
- Enter in the following information to your bank’s online Bill Pay System:
- Payable to: Neighborhood Credit Union, P.O. Box 803476, Dallas, TX 75380
- Routing # 311079270
- Your Loan Account/MICR #
Payment by Mail:
- Send check or money order payable to Neighborhood Credit Union with the loan account/MICR # on the memo line to: Neighborhood Credit Union, P.O. Box 803476, Dallas, TX 75380
Neighborhood Credit Union Branch:
- View Branch Business Hours
- Payment Methods: Cash, check and money order.
- Neighborhood CU Account: Ask a representative for help in setting up recurring loan payments.
- Payments by Card: Make a payment in person, MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards accepted. Discover Card and AMEX are not accepted at branch locations. Credit Card payments are processed as a Cash Advance. Refer to your Credit Card’s Terms & Conditions for Cash Advance Fee information.
- From Another Bank: Ask a representative for help in setting up recurring loan payments.
Branch Locations Night Deposit Drop Box:
- A secure drop box is available at each Neighborhood Credit Union branch (Anna and Prosper locations have a 24-hour video ATM) for loan payments and deposits after-hours and on weekends. Drop box payments will be collected and processed by the end of the next business day.
- Shared Branch Network:
- Make a payment nationwide at any Shared-Branching CO-OP location with cash, check, money order, debit or credit card. To find the nearest Shared Branch use the myncu.com locator
Neighborhood CU Employee Assists with Payment
- Neighborhood CU Representative Assisted Options (Refer to Fee Schedule for Service Fee)
- Representative assists with setting up an ACH Loan Payment or making a payment by credit card (Master Card or Discover) or debit card (MasterCard or Visa). Visa and AMEX credit cards are not accepted by phone or live chat.
- Phone System: Call 214.748.9393, follow prompts for Loan Payments > Speak to a Representative.