ITMs at Neighborhood Credit Union
Do More with the Neighborhood Credit Union ITM
What can I do at an ITM?
- Securely deposit cash and checks
- Cash withdrawals
- Make a loan payment
- Check your account balance
- Make a transfer between accounts
- Talk to a Neighborhood CU representative during business hours
ITM Check Deposit Etiquette
- Back of check must be endorsed before depositing.
- The check must have a printed check number and maker information.
- Do not deposit 3rd party checks via an ITM.
- Do not deposit temporary checks via an ITM.
- Making checks payable to Neighborhood CU is only allowed if you are paying a loan directly.
How to Endorse Your Check
- Sign your name as the payee (if the check is payable to two people, both need to be signers on the account and both sign the back of the check)
- The check cannot be stale-dated (older than six months).
- The written numeric amount needs to match the number amount.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 91 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, and Ellis counties, as well as the city of Arlington. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 56,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.