ITMs at Neighborhood Credit Union
Published April 30, 2021
Updated October 28, 2021
Do More with the Neighborhood Credit Union ITM
Conveniently and securely deposit cash and checks, make a loan payment, check account balance, and make transfers between accounts. Have a banking need that requires a branch representative? Not a problem! Simply request a representative during business hours, and a they will be on the screen to help you in moments.
Visit a Neighborhood Credit Union ITM today. ITMs are currently available at the following locations: Anna, Arlington, Coppell, Duncanville, Lancaster, Grand Prairie, Mesquite, North Dallas, Oak Cliff, Prosper, Waxahachie and Uptown.
What can I do at an ITM?
- Securely deposit cash and checks
- Cash withdrawals
- Make a loan payment
- Check your account balance
- Make a transfer between accounts
- Talk to a Neighborhood CU representative during business hours
Keep in Mind
To access your account, you must use your Neighborhood CU Debit Card.
ITM Check Deposit Etiquette
Deposit checks in a flash with a Neighborhood CU ITM, but before you make your deposit, please read the following:
- Back of check must be endorsed before depositing.
- The check must have a printed check number and maker information.
- Do not deposit 3rd party checks via an ITM.
- Do not deposit temporary checks via an ITM.
- Making checks payable to Neighborhood CU is only allowed if you are paying a loan directly.
How to Endorse Your Check
To deposit your check, you MUST:
- Sign your name as the payee (if the check is payable to two people, both need to be signers on the account and both sign the back of the check)
- The check cannot be stale-dated (older than six months).
- The written numeric amount needs to match the number amount.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed we reserve the right to reject the check for deposit.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 92 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.