Earn Cash When You Refer a Friend!
With our Member Referral Program, you can be rewarded just for referring new checking accounts or loans.
How It Works
New Member Checking Accounts
- Select Friends or Family on the "How did you hear about us?" question.
- Select Yes for "Is this a Member Referral?" and they must put your full name in the "Who Referred You?" field for you to receive your $100 cash bonus.
- Lastly, enter online promo code REFER in the designated box.
New Auto or Personal Loan
- The referred must mention the Member Referral Loan Program at the time of the application; or
- Select YES for the Member Referral Program on the online application.
1To qualify for the referral program, all entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a member in good standing with Neighborhood Credit Union. Youth accounts age 12 and under are not eligible, including Kids Savings and TUTMA accounts. Member is paid $100 for a new membership referral with checking account after the referred membership and checking account has been maintained a minimum of 90 days. The $100 checking account referral offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions, additional restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
2Member Referral: Member is paid $200 for loan referral after the referred loan has been funded. Auto loans must be a minimum of $15,000 and Personal loans must be a minimum $5,000. Offer excludes existing loans financed through Neighborhood Credit Union and cannot be combined with any other new member referral offers. Offer subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.