Open a credit union savings account now for only $25 and establish your membership with Neighborhood Credit Union. Our savings accounts offer:
- Competitive tiered dividends paid monthly on balances of $100 or more.
- Unlimited deposits and three free withdrawals per month.
- No fees if you maintain an average daily balance of $500, or maintain an additional active Neighborhood Credit Union savings, checking or loan product.
- Can be used as collateral on a loan.
- Earn PRIZES: Monthly, quarterly and annual cash and prizes,
including a Grand Prize of $49,999.99**!
- Unlimited deposits and three (3) free withdrawals each month
- No fees (if qualifications are met)
- Opening balance of $25
Neighborhood Credit Union money market accounts are available at a low minimum balance of $1,000. These accounts offer high yields, with fast access to your money when you need it.
Click here to learn more… or OPEN NOW!
Neighborhood Credit Union CDs offer higher returns on your savings. We can tailor a certificate specifically for your needs with flexible terms, outstanding rates and interest compounded daily. All of our CD accounts (except IRA CDs) can be used as collateral on a loan. Our CD options include:
- Regular Certificate – $2,500 deposit, terms from 61 days to 60 months
- FlexPlus Certificate – $500 initial deposit, additional deposits can be made during the 12-month term
- Online Savings CD – 1.60 APY* $1,500 initial deposit, additional deposits can be made during the 17-month term
You can open an IRA for as little as $100, with flexible plans that give you the power to choose how and when you save. Our IRA options include:
- Traditional IRA – Penalty-free withdrawals before age 59 for first-time home purchases or to pay for qualified higher education expenses.
- Roth IRA– Earnings grow tax-free on after-tax contributions, and can be withdrawn penalty-free for a first-time home purchase, higher education expense, medical expenses, in the event of your death or permanent disability, or if you are at least 59 ½ years of age.
- Coverdell Education IRA – Up to $2,000 per beneficiary, per year and use the money tax-free to pay for education expenses.
Christmas Club & Secondary Savings Account
Save all year long with payroll deduction or by making deposits. In November, Neighborhood Credit Union will send you a check in time for Christmas shopping. Secondary Savings Accounts can be used for special purposes such as saving for a trip, a large purchase or whatever you choose.
For members 12 to 18. No interest if withdrawn early. Must participate in the Student CD learning session prior to receiving funds. The ownership of the certificate will be a Texas Uniform Transfers to Minor Act (TUTMA) in the name of the child.
If you have any questions regarding your account or would like to find out more about Kasasa, please feel free to contact us at 214.748.9393 or visit any branch.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
**To comply with rules for the Prize Savings Account we must keep our annual grand prize below $50,000. We apologize for our mistake in earlier messages.View the Truth-In-Savings Disclosure
Certain restrictions apply regarding qualifications and eligibility requirements.