New Drive Thru Hours at Neighborhood Credit Union
New Drive Thru Hours Monday through Friday
- 9 AM – 5 PM
- Brief daily closure 11 AM – 12 PM
- Saturday hours remain the same 9 AM – 12 PM
General Branch Updates
- Members can book virtual appointments and chat in real time with a branch employee for majority of banking needs.
- In branch appointments for Safe Box and Notary Services only at North Dallas and Mesquite.
- Locations temporarily closed including night drop services: Downtown Dallas and Oak Cliff.
- Location temporarily closed but will continue night drop services: Waxahachie.
Our Downtown Dallas, Oak Cliff, and Waxahachie locations will remain temporarily closed, as they do not have drive thrus. Waxahachie will continue to offer night drop service.
With the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, we have had to take several safety precautions. Due to this, we have become short-staffed throughout our locations. We are shifting our hours so that our current employees can assist members to the best of their ability, while still allowing a break for lunch.
We understand that this may cause longer drive thru wait times for members, so I’d like to remind you that our digital services suite is available 24/7. Avoid the wait altogether and access your account with Online Banking or MyNCU Mobile App. Members can bank anywhere, anytime:
- View transactions
- Deposit checks up to $2,500 with Mobile Deposit
- Make payments
- Conduct account-to-account transfers
- ...and so much more!
We appreciate the understanding and patience of our members during this unusual time. If you have questions, please reach out to us at myncu.com or by calling (214)-748-9393.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 90 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization with locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, and Ellis counties, as well as the city of Arlington. Located all across North Texas and assets topping $815 million, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 56,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.