Make an Appointment
In-Branch Appointments Starting March 1, 2021
Beginning March 1st, Neighborhood Credit Union branch lobbies will be open for limited services by appointment only. Prospective members and current members can open new accounts, access safe deposit boxes, and meet with North Texas Capitol Advisors. Virtual appointments are still available and regular transactions will continue to be directed to the drive thru.
As a reminder, our digital services are open 24/7 so that you can open or manage your accounts from home.
Select the branch location below:
- Dallas - Uptown
- Dallas - North Dallas
- Grand Prairie
- Highland Village
Members must adhere to the following safety precautions when attending an appointment:
- All members will be required to wear protective face masks/face covering
- Members will receive hand sanitizer upon entering lobby
- Members will be asked to remove face mask briefly in front of cameras placed at branch entrance for identification purposes
Staff safety precautions:
- Branch staff will wear protective face coverings
- Branch staff will have daily temperature checks