How should I endorse the check for Mobile Deposit?
To deposit your check, you MUST:
- Sign your name as the payee (if the check is payable to two people, both need to be signers on the account and both sign the back of the check); AND
- Write “For mobile deposit only at Neighborhood CU”
Keep in Mind
- The check cannot be stale-dated (older than six months).
- The written numeric amount needs to match the number amount.
- Do not destroy the check for at least 30 days.
PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed we reserve the right to reject the check for deposit.
By clicking the button below, you will be launching the chat platform to speak with one of our customer service associates.