How should I endorse the check for Mobile Deposit?
To deposit your check, you MUST:
- Sign your name as the payee (if the check is payable to two people, both need to be signers on the account and both sign the back of the check); AND
- Write “For mobile deposit only at Neighborhood CU”
Keep in Mind
- The check cannot be stale-dated (older than six months).
- The written numeric amount needs to match the number amount.
- Do not destroy the check for at least 30 days.
PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed we reserve the right to reject the check for deposit.