America Saves Week 2023 Day One
- Instructing your employer to split your directly deposited paycheck into two or more accounts at your financial institution with one account being a dedicated savings account.
- Directing your financial institution to automatically transfer money into your savings account.
- Select “Make a Transfer”
- Choose what account you would like to transfer money out of.
- Choose what savings account you would like to move money into.
- Select the “Repeat” box.
- Choose how often you would like for the transfer to happen.
- Sit back and watch your savings grow!
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 93 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of over 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.