In-Branch Appointments at Neighborhood Credit Union
The limited services available for in-branch appointments include:
- Opening new accounts (for both current and new members)
- Notary services
- Access to safe deposit boxes (only at the North Dallas and Mesquite branches)
- North Texas Capital Advisors Financial Planning (please contact your advisor directly to make an appointment)
Members must adhere to the following safety precautions when attending an appointment:
- All members will be required to wear protective face coverings.
- Members will receive hand sanitizer upon entering lobby.
- Members will be asked to remove face mask briefly in front of cameras placed at branch entrance for identification purposes.
Staff safety precautions:
- Branch staff will wear protective face coverings.
- Branch staff will have daily temperature checks.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 93 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of over 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.