Card Controls and Alerts at Neighborhood Credit Union
Starting now, you can access Card Controls and Alerts in both Online Banking and MyNCU Mobile App.
What is Card Controls and Alerts?
This new feature is more than just turning your card on or off and receiving alerts. You can also block transactions that you didn’t make on the following:
- Merchant types (Travel, restaurants, and gas stations)
- Transactions such as ATM, Mail/Phone Order, and Online
- International Merchants
- Spending limits
Where can I find Card Controls and Alerts?
- Debit & Credit Card > Card Management > Alerts & Controls
- More > Card Management > Alerts and Controls
Is this any different from Debit Card Lock?
How do I lock my debit card?
- Additional Services > Card Controls and Alerts > Card Status > On/Off
- More > Card Controls and Alerts > Card Status > On/Off
Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card
Troubleshooting Card Controls and Alerts
Need help with Card Controls and Alerts?
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 92 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of over 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.