How can I check my account balance?
Click the button below to sign in to Online Banking and automatically be taken to your account overview.
MyNCU Mobile App
How To Activate
- Log into your online banking account at myncu.com
- Under the Additional Services menu, select "Mobile Banking & Alerts"
- You will be prompted to answer questions to activate the service and will need to verify you phone in a one-time step.
Once complete, your Alerts and Notifications dashboard will display the Text Message Banking boxes on the right-hand side. This is where you will be able to update your phone number, default account preference, and add a second phone number if desired.
- Text the following commands to 454545
- Primary Balance: BAL
- Last 5 Transactions: LAST
- All Account Balances: BAL ALL
- Call: 214.748.9393
- Press 1 from the main menu to hear your account balance.
- You must have your account number or primary's social security number, followed by your account PIN.