2022 Student Scholarship Contest
Congratulations to our 2022 winners!
The winners have been notified through email. Thank you to everyone who submitted this year!
In the past year, how did you help the community you call home?
At Neighborhood Credit Union, we firmly believe in giving back to the communities we call home. Our communities – and the members that live in them – are what make us who we are. Whether it's providing free financial education, hosting fundraisers, or partnering with nonprofits, we’re always looking for ways to get involved. With that being said, we want to hear about a time YOU have contributed to your community!
Neighborhood Credit Union will be awarding THREE $1,000 scholarships for current high school seniors and college freshmen. To be eligible, you must meet all of the following:
- Have an account at Neighborhood Credit Union or be related to a member of the credit union.
- Must be a high school senior or college freshman (in good standing) with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Must be planning to attend/attending a two-year or four-year accredited university or college.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
You may complete one (1) of the following for submission answering the prompt above:
- Essay: Word count must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words, OR
- Video: Record a video between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. Be sure to upload to YouTube and include link with your entry email.
Winners announced on April 29, 2022.
*Do not send any confidential information over email.