2023 Student Scholarship Contest
Congrats to the 2023 Scholarship Contest Recipients!
In what ways can we shape our personal financial health for the better?
For this scholarship prompt, we're asking you to reflect on the personal importance of financial health. How have you planned for your future, and what steps have you taken? Has the current economy changed the way you view financial health?
We look forward to your submission and learning more about how you view the importance of financial health. Good luck!
- Have an account at Neighborhood Credit Union or be related to a member of the credit union.
- Must be a high school senior or college freshman (in good standing) with at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Must be planning to attend/attending a two-year or four-year accredited university/college or a vocational/technical school.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Essay: Word count must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words, OR
- Video: Record a video between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. Be sure to upload to YouTube and include link with your entry email.
- Accepting submissions from March 1 - May 31, 2023
- Winners notified via email June 30, 2223
- Winners publicly announced July 3, 2023
- Winner Reception/Check Presentation in July - date TBA