2019 Student Scholarship Contest
What is a problem you recently solved in which you took an approach that was different from the “norm?”
Neighborhood CU values problem solving, in an ethical manner, to explore processes that could be updated for better efficiency, to identify solutions to a member’s problem that may not have “textbook” solutions and to create products and services that are unique and offer value to our members.
Neighborhood Credit Union will be awarding THREE $1,000 scholarships for current high school seniors and college freshman. To be eligible, you must meet all of the following:
- Have an account at Neighborhood Credit Union or be related to a member of the credit union.
- Must be a high school senior or college freshman (in good standing) with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Must be planning to attend/attending a two-year or four-year accredited university or college.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
You may complete one (1) of the following for submission answering the prompt above:
- Essay: Word count must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words, OR
- Video: Record a video between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. Be sure to upload to YouTube and include link with your entry email.
Winners announced on April 15, 2019.
*Do not send any confidential information over email.
By clicking the button below, you will be launching the chat platform to speak with one of our customer service associates.