Phase One of Branch Operations
As the state of Texas has started to let establishments reopen, Neighborhood Credit Union will begin steps to slowly open branches while continuing to put members’ and branch staff’s health first. Beginning May 18th, branch lobbies will open for limited services by appointment only.
The limited services available for in-branch appointments include:
- Opening new accounts
- Notary services
- Access to safe deposit boxes
- North Texas Capital Advisors financial planning (please contact your advisor directly to make an appointment)
We will continue to direct general member service requests and teller transactions to branch drive-thrus to minimize exposure to members and employees. Only one member at a time will be allowed in during the appointment during this first phase of reopening.
Since transitioning to drive-thru only, the Waxahachie, Oak Cliff, and Elm branches have been temporarily closed. As we begin to reopen, Waxahachie will be accepting lobby appointments, but Oak Cliff and Elm Street locations will remain temporarily closed. We are directing all Oak Cliff and Elm Street activity to our Uptown branch location, which is less than 10 miles from both locations.
Members may request an appointment online, or by calling our branch appointment hotline at 214.748.9393 extension 2581. After a member has made an appointment, we will communicate with the member day of the appointment with further instructions.
Members must adhere to the following safety precautions when attending an appointment:
- All members will be required to wear protective face coverings
- Members will receive hand sanitizer upon entering lobby
- Members will be asked to remove face mask briefly in front of cameras placed at branch entrance for identification purposes
Staff safety precautions:
- Branch staff will wear protective face coverings
- Branch staff will have daily temperature checks
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 92 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.