How do I view my year-end tax forms?
Tax documents will be accessible in the eStatements portal via Online Banking, MyNCU Mobile app, or through postal mail.
If you’re not yet using our digital tools:
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Download the MyNCU Mobile App for iOS
- Download the MyNCU Mobile App for Android
Tax Forms Issued and Dates
- Form 1099-INT: issued if the account earned dividends or interest over $10.00, if any amount was paid on Savings Bonds redeemed, or if a Certificate of Deposit was surrendered prior to the maturity date and an early surrender penalty was paid.
- Forms 1099-INT: issued by January 31.
- Tax forms are saved to the eStatements portal if enrolled for eStatements or to the Mortgage portal, if enrolled.
- Form 5498: issued for contributions made to IRA accounts, including Traditional and Roth accounts. The form will be issued after May 31.