How do I view my year-end tax forms?
All tax documents will be accessible in the eStatements portal via Online Banking, MyNCU Mobile app, or through postal mail.
If you’re not yet using our digital tools:
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Download the MyNCU Mobile App for iOS
- Download the MyNCU Mobile App for Android
Tax Forms Issued and Dates
- Form 1098 Mortgage Interest Report: issued if interest paid on a mortgage loan was over $600.00
- Form 1099-INT: issued if the account earned dividends or interest over $10.00, if any amount was paid on Savings Bonds redeemed, or if a Certificate of Deposit was surrendered prior to the maturity date and an early surrender penalty was paid.
- Forms 1098 and 1099-INT: issued by January 31.
- Tax forms are saved to the eStatements portal if enrolled for eStatements or to the Mortgage portal, if enrolled.
- Form 5498: issued for contributions made to IRA accounts, including Traditional and Roth accounts. The form will be issued after May 31.