Text Message Banking Guide
Text Message Banking is a secure, easy-to-use service. You can activate the service only after logging into our online banking site. Text messages will never contain confidential information about you or your accounts and messages will never contain full account numbers.
How To Activate
1. Log into your online banking account at myncu.com
2. Under the Additional Services menu, select "Mobile Banking & Alerts"
3. You will be prompted to answer questions to activate the service and will need to verify you phone in a one-time step.
Once complete, your Alerts and Notifications dashboard will display the Text Message Banking boxes on the right-hand side.This is where you will be able to update your phone number, default account preference, and add a second phone number if desired.
Text the following commands to 454545
- Primary Balance: BAL
- Last 5 Transactions: LAST
- Transfer Funds to Primary Account: TRANS
- All Account Balances: BAL ALL
- Deactivate Service: STOP
- Help Keywords: HELP
How To Deactivate
Text STOP to 454545.