Home Loan Document Checklist
In order to expedite the application process, the following documents should be collected and ready for review at the time of application:
- Salaried individuals need copies of pay stubs for the last 30 days and W-2’s for the previous two years.
- Complete tax returns from previous two years.
- Self Employed or Commission Based copies of the last two years corporate returns and a year to date profit and loss (P&L) statement.
- Copies of the most recent two months statements or most recent quarterly statement for checking, savings, stocks, mutual fund accounts, retirement accounts and 401K accounts.
- Copies of lease agreements for any rental properties. (if applicable)
- Current Home Owners Insurance Declaration Page
- Current Property Tax Statement
- Current Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
- Other documentation may be required for final approval pending Underwriting Review
By clicking the button below, you will be launching the chat platform to speak with one of our customer service associates.