Ring the Bell Challenge
- Who: Neighborhood Credit Union, Texas Trust Credit Union, and Higher Education Servicing Corporations will be participating in a bit of festive competition for a good cause.
- When: From December 1st - 18th you can donate virtually by clicking here. Or you can join us in person to donate during the main event scheduled for December 16th.
- Where: Visit us in person at the entrance of Dillard's in Parks Mall on December 16th.
- Why: All proceeds raised will directly benefit the Salvation Army of Arlington, a venerable organization committed to serving those in need.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Donate Online: Starting from December 1st, you can make contributions online by visiting [Insert Donation Link]. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a meaningful impact on the lives of those less fortunate.
- Join Us in Person on December 16th: Mark your calendars for December 16th as we gather at the entrance of Dillard's in the Parks Mall. Neighborhood Credit Union will be there, and we invite you to join us for an event filled with fun and festivities.
- Spread the Word: Help us spread the word about the Ring the Bell Challenge. Share the donation link with your friends, family, and colleagues to encourage them to join this noble cause.
Why should you participate?
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 93 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of over 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.