Quick Cash Loan: Your Alternative to the Payday Loan
Why Choose the Quick Cash Loan over a Payday Loan?
With the average payday loan term being two weeks, many may struggle to meet the deadline, and in return the high-rate interest builds. With the Quick Cash loan at Neighborhood Credit Union, members will have up to six months to pay off their loan, giving them more time to get ahead. No credit check will be required for the Quick Cash loan, so you won’t have to worry about the application affecting your credit score.
- Maximum Loan Amount: $1,100
- Maximum Term: 6 months
- APR: 28.00%
- Fee: $20 (can only be charged once over an 180-day period)
- Proof of recurring income is required.
- Must be a member of Neighborhood Credit Union for 12 months or more and be considered in good standing.
- These loans are not eligible for Skip-A-Pay or Extensions.
- Loans must be paid off before another loan can be obtained, including Overdraft Loans.
- If more than half of the payments are past due during the loan term, or if the loan is charged off, the member will no longer be eligible for this loan program.
1Must be 18 years or older and a member of Neighborhood Credit Union for a minimum of 12 consecutive months. Loan application and approval required. Loan cannot exceed $1,100 with a term not exceeding 6 months. An APR of 28.00% will be applied. Proof of income is required. Quick Cash Loan is not eligible for the Skip-a-Payment program. Only one Quick Cash Loan can be open at a time. A fee of $20 can be assessed for loan once within a 180-day period. Late payment fees assessed separately. Other restrictions may apply. Equal Opportunity Lender.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 92 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, and Ellis counties, as well as the city of Arlington. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.