Neighborhood Credit Union Announces New Mortgage Provider
Who is Member First Mortgage?
I have applied or want to apply for a new mortgage loan; now what?
- Handle the loan origination functions
- Processes the loan
- Underwriting the loan and makes sure it meets all guidelines
- Prepare closing documents and coordinate the closing
- Authorizing funding of the loan
- Service the loan after closing
Perks of Member First Mortgage
Products Available at Member First Mortgage
- Conventional Loan Products: This loan product typically meets Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines; loan amount for less than $510,400.
- Jumbo Loan Products: For loan requests that go over $510,400 dollars and up to $4 million.
- Government Loan Products: FHA and Veteran loans for those who are eligible.
I have a mortgage through TruHome, do I need to do anything?
Your TruHome mortgage information and account balance will remain the same in the TruHome Portal, Online Banking, and the MyNCU Mobile App.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 93 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of over 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.