Fee Change at Neighborhood Credit Union 2023
Published March 1, 2023
At Neighborhood Credit Union, we must occasionally adjust fees. We monitor the market regularly and are confident that our fees are fair when compared to other financial institutions. Many of our fees are lower than other banks in North Texas.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us.
Effective March 6, 2023 we will change the following existing fees:
- The Official Check Fee of $9.00 will be applied to official checks below $5,000.
- Check cashing fee for non-checking members with only savings accounts, a check of more than $500, and no matching funds on deposit: 2%
- 10x10 Safe Deposit Box Fee: $160.00
- Check Cashing Fee for Non-Members: $8
- ATM Surcharge Fee for Non-Members: $4.95
Catch Up on More News
Explore News & Events for more updates on what's happening in your community and at the credit union.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 92 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, and Tarrant counties. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.