Universal Banker / Digital Experience Specialist
Full-Time: Waxahachie, Highland Village
To be part of a forward-thinking team, ready to embrace new technology to better serve our members and the community through digital services. Excited about empowering members through education on the ease and convenience of not only the branch technology, but also the credit union’s digital platform that can serve all their banking needs. Consistently engaged in conversations with members with the ultimate goal of helping to uncover financial needs, while actively suggesting products and services to help them meet these needs. Maintains ownership of doing the right thing for the member while embracing Neighborhood Credit Union’s core values and mission of building financial relationships in our communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and timely performance of assisting members.
- Digital expert and advocate, guiding members through online applications with the use of branch technology or member’s device, always focused on educating on how they can utilize these services and channels at their own convenience.
- Interviews members to obtain information and explain available financial products and services including electronic delivery systems; Utilizes internal Customer Relationship Management to consistently document follow-up efforts and pertinent member information that is key to a successful Onboarding process.
- Evaluates credit bureau reports to determine which products are most beneficial for the individual member including uncovering lending needs.
- Assists members with service requests while educating members on best possible solutions and future options to provide them with the most efficient member experience.
- Full extent of digital knowledge, able to assist members performing transactions through self-helps kiosks in the branch lobby, as well as Interactive Teller Machines in the drive thru.
- Exhibits competency and deliberate action in providing service to members and guiding them through financial transactions, ensuring accuracy; Assists front line staff with teller transactions as the volume of the branch and traffic dictate.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional business relations within the organization, with members, and in the community.
- Maintains ownership of delivering a consistent exceptional member service experience to visitors and members alike. Encourages member usage of online reviews to validate service delivery standards.
- Relationship building expert, consistently conducting follow-up as part of Onboarding expectations for new members. Reinforces greatest member satisfaction and a lifetime relationship between Neighborhood Credit Union and the member.
- Actively engaged in supporting on-site SEG visits, community events and maintaining a fully committed relationship to the Business Development and Community Relationship team to stimulate branch business and relationships.
- Ensures both internal and external requests and questions are promptly resolved.
- Ensures Neighborhood Credit Union’s quality reputation is maintained and projected.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coaching, communication, and decision-making in the branch atmosphere.
Leads with integrity in coaching and mentoring frontline staff to actively display the culture of Neighborhood Credit Union in achieving production goals. Holds self and others accountable to individual sales goals, branch production and impact to organizational success.
Cognizant of individual sales goals, branch production and impact to organizational success; Leads with integrity and approaches sales opportunities with confidence and enthusiasm.
Maintains strong communication amongst branch staff. Helps promote internal competitions, coordinate branch huddles, and educate team members on new products/services.
Assumes responsibility for the effective administration of branch functions.
Analyzes branch production and offers suggestions to increase this production and monitor successes and areas for improvement.
Proficient in vault operations including ordering of cash, monitoring of recycler cash flow and balancing.
Follows all policies and procedures regulated by the credit union, including guidelines for preventing fraud and robbery, as well as governmental policies and procedures.
Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
Knowledge and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Required Knowledge
- Proficient in knowledge of policies and procedures and strong understanding of credit union operations.
- Experience Required
- One to two years of related experience with member service and coaching front line staff, assisting them in meeting their monthly goals.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to analyze accounts.
- Attentive to detail.
- Well organized.
- Ability to assist others.
- Able to use 10-key, PC, telephone, and other related business equipment and application software and platforms.