Universal Teller / Digital Experience Specialist
You're a motivated individual seeking to be part of a forward-thinking team, ready to embrace new technology as a means to better serve our members and the community through digital services. You're excited about empowering members through education on the ease and convenience of not only the branch technology, but also the credit union’s digital platform that can serve all of their banking needs. You're consistently engaged in conversations with members with the ultimate goal of helping to uncover financial needs, while actively suggesting products and services to help them meet these needs. You maintain ownership of doing the right thing for the member while embracing Neighborhood CU’s core values and mission of building financial relationships in our communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a guide to members as they perform transactions through self-helps kiosks in the branch lobby, as well as on Interactive Teller Machines in the drive thru.
- As a digital advocate, guides members through online applications with the use of branch technology, always focused on educating the member on how they can utilize these services and channels at their own convenience.
- Consistently conducts follow-up as part of Onboarding expectations for new members; Reinforces greatest member satisfaction and a lifetime relationship between Neighborhood Credit Union and the member.
- Maintains ownership of delivering a consistent exceptional member service experience to visitors and members alike; Encourages member usage of online reviews to validate service delivery standards.
- Helps to control the flow of traffic at the branch while creating a pleasant, welcoming and secure environment for all who enter.
- Assists members with service requests while educating members on best possible solutions and future options to provide them with the most efficient member experience.
- Cognizant of individual sales goals, branch production and impact to organizational success; Leads with integrity and approaches sales opportunities with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Actively engaged in supporting on-site SEG visits, community events and maintaining a fully committed relationship to the Business Development and Community Relationship team to stimulate branch business and relationships.
- Follows all policies and procedures regulated by the credit union, including guidelines for preventing fraud and robbery, as well as governmental policies and procedures.
- Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time, and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); plus, some college.
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unity of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, procedures, and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members, potential members, visitors and other employees of the organization
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Ability to operate customary office machines such as photocopier, telephone, fax machine, etc.
- Basic computer skills operating in a Window environment, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel to various branch locations or community events as needed.