Full-Time Opening: North Dallas
Plan and implement the credit union’s employee education and training programs that reflect the strategic plan of the credit union. Ensure that ongoing development of all employees reflects strategic priorities and quality service to members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct training sessions for new employees in clerical or administrative positions, teller or member service operations, and other areas of the credit union.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Create training activities for interactive participation.
- Administer the credit union’s training programs by coordinating presentations and presenting programs.
- Keeps informed on new developments, methods, and techniques in the training field to determine new or improved training methods as well as new and improved content materials.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Evaluate outsourced programs and/or vendors to augment training internally. Coordinate and utilize external training programs and products that enhance the credit union’s training program.
- Assess the credit union’s training needs with input from managers, employee assessment surveys, and other appropriate sources.
- Conduct workshops or classes for new products, policies, and procedures for all staff.
- Organizes and maintains training and product manuals.
- Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time, and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); and, three to five years related experience in a financial institution
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as regulatory instructions, policy manuals, task documentation and procedure manuals
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in developing training manuals, exercises, procedures, as well as in producing routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to operate office machines such as computer, calculator, fax and photocopier
- Ability to utilize all training tools and technology such as: computerized training equipment, projector, video training equipment, multimedia equipment and printing aid