Operations Support Representative
Full-Time: No open positions at this time. View all open positions.
Supports essential back office processes in the areas of member accounts, products, services, account related discrepancies, daily clearings and electronic delivery systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responds to member inquiry via mail, fax and/or internal requests regarding the operation of accounts, adding or deleting service features on various accounts and resolving account discrepancies.
- Daily processing of Mail (loan payments/deposits) and Return Mail. Monitor the Ready for Distribution file for repairs that need to be made.
- Responsible for processing the returned debit cards, coordinating the destruction of unclaimed cards and extended travel requests. Prints debit cards for mailing to members and branch locations from CardWizard.
- Processes and / or verifying domestic and international wires on FED and Frost daily.
- Responsible for Social Security Administration electronic verification of deposits.
- Support RDC function by reviewing, approving or rejecting checks submitted via Mobile Deposit. Will also provide support for CashEdge and recording volumes.
- Responsible for running the departmental reports and associated letters related to account maintenance. These reports include but are not limited to Zero Balance, Inactive Accounts, Debit Card Overdrawn 35, Debit Card Error and Inactive Debit Cards.
- Assist with VOD’s, Tax Levies and Liens.
- Prepares orders for Armstrong.
- Supports the products and services of the credit union by interfacing with other departments and members in positive friendly attitude to ensure timely and effective member service.
- Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time, and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, percentages, rate and ratios
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions, procedures and regulations
- One to two years PC experience including mainframe, word-processing and spreadsheet applications
- Familiar with the differences in products and services offered by other financial institutions to those offered by the credit union
- Familiar with check handling/teller procedures
Neighborhood Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.