Online Account Sales Officer
Full-Time: Downtown Dallas Corporate
Responsible for processing new member and various account applications received through the online and mobile channel while meeting or exceeding production goals. Cultivate relationships and cross-sells appropriate products and services to new and existing online members
Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
- Opens accounts such as savings and checking accounts, CD’s, and club accounts generated from the online and mobile account opening platforms. Also opens related services such as debit cards. Audits accounts and follows credit union policies, principles and procedures in the opening and funding of new accounts and products. Occasionally responsible for closing such accounts, especially as it relates to fraud.
- Actively markets and cross-sells current and new products and services of the credit union and educate online members on the benefits and features of new, as well as existing services. Meets or exceeds monthly production goals.
- Proactively solicits online prospective and existing members via chat-session and responds to inquiries regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, account usage charges, interest rates on savings and loan products, resolving account discrepancies, and assisting members to make the most effective use of services offered by the credit union.
- Operate computer platforms to accurately open accounts, access account information and accurately record member transactions. Also, utilizes CRM/MRM systems for effective onboarding of new accounts and recording information for future financial relationship enhancement.
- Correspond with internal and external members in a courteous and professional manner whether it is via telephone, email or chat. Provide excellent service and adhere to Neighborhood CU’s service standards and policies.
- Stay up-to-date on all credit union products and services as well as related policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Remain abreast of competitive trends in online and mobile financial services and participate in professional development.
- Submits appropriate account activity and other required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Perform such other member service functions that might be needed from time to time, and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
Knowledge and Requirements
- Three to five years related experience in financial institution and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Above-average knowledge of credit union products and services
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and decimals
- Familiar with the differences in products and services offered by other financial institutions to those offered by the credit union
- Ability to operate PC and other standard office equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
- Ability to write routine reports and construct basic correspondence to communicate account information to members
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Basic knowledge of credit union products and services
By clicking the button below, you will be launching the chat platform to speak with one of our customer service associates.