ITM Specialist / Video Teller
To service members with their needs through an on-screen, video experience. Ability to proactively engage in professional, positive, and productive communication with members who are utilizing Interactive Teller Machines at remote locations. Responsible for processing transactional requests, providing education on products and services, and facilitating guidance for digital needs. Excited to contribute to a team of dedicated individuals, striving to deliver a superb digital experience from a centralized location. With a commitment to being a learner and problem solver, this individual will always focus on doing the right thing for our members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for the efficient, effective, and accurate performance of Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) functions.
- Prepares for daily interactions with a professional mindset and an organized workstation, free of distractions.
- Provides world class service by greeting members with a smile and warm tone while serving members with remote transactions including:
Properly identifying members as outlined in procedures.
Processing deposits to share, share draft, and other savings accounts.
Monitoring deposit amounts and examining documents for endorsement and negotiability.
Receiving loan payments.
Processing transfers between accounts as required.
Processing checks through Remote Deposit Capture platform, determining additional holds or releases, and communicating with members effectively, as necessary.
Guiding members through self-service handling of account maintenance requests through digital channels.
- Facilitates member transactions that require additional layers of approval, as needed, utilizing sound decision making skills.
- Actively educates members and cross-sells products and services by asking appropriate questions, uncovering member needs, and recommending the best solution.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective, positive, and professional relationships within the organization, with members, and within the community.
- Maintains a positive, professional appearance while communicating effectively through on-screen technology.
- Proactively displays a teamwork mentality that mirrors the branch frontlines.
- Conducts necessary follow up by collaborating with internal departments to ensure consistency in Service Standards.
- Cognizant of individual sales goals and impact to organizational success. Leads by example with integrity and approaches sales opportunities with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Maintains privacy of member account information.
- Ensures members’ requests and questions are promptly resolved.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication with management and within the organization.
Conducts necessary follow up by collaborating with internal departments to ensure consistent service standards.
Assists other departments in meeting the needs of members, when necessary.
Attends meetings as required.
Keeps reporting manager informed of any significant problems or concerns.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Completes reports related to productivity and Interactive Teller Machine activity, with accountability for proper balancing.
Maintains knowledge of Neighborhood Credit Union products and processes, while strongly advocating our digital channels and always educating members on the ease of these services.
Follows all policies and procedures regulated by the credit union, including guidelines for preventing fraud and robbery, as well as governmental policies and procedures.
Learns and applies new technology, serving as a Subject Matter Expert on Interactive Teller Machines and stays abreast of ITM enhancements, including process improvement and procedures.
Knowledge and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Required Knowledge
- General knowledge of policies, and procedures.
- Basic understanding of credit union operations.
- Experience Required
- One to two years of related experience.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to analyze accounts.
- Attentive to detail.
- Well organized.
- Ability to assist others.
- Able to use 10-key, PC, telephone, and other related business equipment and application software and platforms.