Facilities Technician 2
Open LocationsFull-Time: North Dallas Corporate
Physically complete and or coordinate preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, routine inspections including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, life safety, plumbing, drywall, painting, carpentry, transporting, furniture moves and or assembly, landscaping, irrigation repairs, pest control, servicing credit union vehicles, supporting onsite and offsite Neighborhood Credit Union construction, events, meeting, and planned moves. Develops and maintain records, and or inventory lists that help tracks spend, repairs, historical records, volumes, and vendors. Maintain a proactive and attentive approach in finding solutions with deficiencies in processes, equipment, or property company wide.
Duties & Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
- When needed deliver and picks up Inter office mail on designated days.
- HVAC Repairs
- Develops and maintain records, and or inventory lists that help tracks spend, repairs, historical records, volumes, and vendors.
- Responds to electronic and verbal requests from employees and vendors in a timely manner.
- Vendor management - ability to manage vendors while onsite or through electronic communication coordinating repairs, schedules, and project completion to affected branch, employee, and or vendor.
- Support as needed scheduled courier runs in company vehicle to include mail delivery, posting and delivering outgoing mail to post office, receiving, and delivering packages, equipment, boxes, and furniture.
- Help with special events or branches specific tasks.
- Keep shipping supplies stocked.
- Perform daily inspections at branches during courier runs
- Services credit union vehicles, such as checking fluid levels and replenishing fuel and maintains log of such service. Schedules routine maintenance such as oil changes, tire care, etc. Reports needed repairs to Assistant Vice President.
- Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time, and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- One to Five years of related experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Clean criminal record
- Basic ability to operate a PC
- General knowledge of vehicle maintenance
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as copier, fax and postage machine