Digital Services Specialist
Commands a comprehensive understanding of all NCU’s digital service offerings and effectively responds to requests from the digital services channel. Considered a digital expert, by providing support for Online Banking, Mobile App, Bill Pay, Zelle, LiveChat and other digital solutions. Troubleshoots all e-service related situations and provides resolutions for the membership in a timely manner while executing a superb member experience, while uncovering their financial needs and actively suggesting products and services to help them achieve their goals. Maintains ownership of doing the right thing for the member while embracing NCU’s core values and mission of building financial relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains ownership of delivering a consistent and exceptional member service experience to visitors and members via LiveChat, SMS’s, Email and other digital applications.
- Assists members with service requests while educating members on best possible solutions and future options to provide them with the most efficient member experience.
- Considered a digital expert, troubleshoots online banking and mobile app situations
- Provide expert support for Zelle and other digital payments
- Follows all policies and procedures regulated by the credit union, including guidelines for preventing fraud as well as governmental policies and procedures. Observe and report account behaviors that may cause a financial loss to the CU or reputation risk.
- Stay abreast and informed of news and coming features and changes from our Online Services Provider, and how such changes will impact the members and employees.
- Provides world class service by communicating with members professionally in writing as well as via phone.
- Discover needs and make recommendation of additional services that members may utilize for their financial well-being by mentioning products such as loans, e-statements, checking accounts and other NCU products and services.
- Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time such as back-up for other areas of the contact center and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); and, six months to one-year related experience; some college preferred
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to write routine reports, procedures, and construct correspondence to communicate account information to members
- Ability to explain laws, regulations and policies to staff and members
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule work activities to achieve established goals and objectives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and members
- Ability to interpret forms, savings account and loan account entries and transactions, as well as general banking documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Above-average knowledge of credit union products and services
- Extensive knowledge of mainframe system and related PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and mobile and Internet browsers