Digital Services Representative
Open LocationsNo openings for this position is available at this time! View open positions
Process the day-to-day activities/request from the digital services channels. Coordinates Home Banking, Bill Pay, Popmoney, and other web-site requests as well as troubleshooting all e-service related situations and providing resolutions for the membership in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates Home Banking, Bill Pay, Popmoney, and web-site activity:
- Responsible for responding to members utilizing the Live Chat feature and the offline ticketing requests from Liveperson; and coordinating any after chat requests/services and follow-up accordingly.
- Respond to member email inquiries.
- Home Banking: Resets passwords and trouble shoots situations regarding members not having access to their account.
- Bill Pay: Sets-up initial enrollment applications; resets passwords; respond to inquiries regarding the operation of bill payment services (contacts may be from member or a coworkers) process the bill pay Synapsys queue; troubleshooting for situations in the bill pay environment regarding members accounts; Responsible for closing bill payment profiles.
- Process daily registrations of Popmoney applicants; and ensure that applicants are assigned to appropriate qualifying segments based on the account types open for the member and the previous handling of the account.
- Coordinate Purchase Rewards and assist with member disputes.
- Open My Support Cases with vendors to assist in resolving situations on behalf of the members.
- Report and other required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Stay abreast and informed of news and coming features and changes from our Online Services Provider; and how such changes will impact the members and employees; review changes with manager; draft training information and conduct training sessions if necessary.
- Discover needs and make recommendation of additional services that members may utilize for their financial well-being. i.e. cross selling products such as loans, e-statements, checking accounts and other NCU products and services.
- Complete the monthly E-Services Report and other required reports and records accurately and promptly.
Serves as back-up member service representative by performing the following duties:
- Answers telephone inquiries from members regarding loan and deposit services; credit; debit and ATM cards; account information, transfer requests, withdrawals, stop payments, check supplies; or any other member request concerning products and services of the credit union.
- Responds to the members’ inquiries regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, account usage charges, interest rates on savings and loan products, resolving account discrepancies, and assisting members to make the most effective use of services offered by the credit union.
- Actively markets and cross-sells current and new products and services of the credit union and attempts to educate members on the benefits and features of new, as well as existing services.
- Responds to member complaints and escalated calls from member service representatives about the electronic services,
- Responds to emails and fax requests received into the Member Services General Email Inbox.
- Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time, and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
Knowledge and Experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or trade school and/or three years supervisory experience in a financial institution
- A minimum of two years professional experience in a financial institution with a minimum of one year supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to write routine reports, procedures and construct correspondence to communicate account information to members
- Ability to explain laws, regulations and policies to staff and members
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule work activities to achieve established goals and objectives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and members
- Ability to interpret forms, savings account and loan account entries and transactions, as well as general banking documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Above-average knowledge of credit union products and services
- Familiar with the differences in products and services offered by other financial institutions to those offered by the credit union
- Extensive knowledge of mainframe system and related PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Internet
By clicking the button below, you will be launching the chat platform to speak with one of our customer service associates.