Digital Experience Specialist II
To be a key player in helping to ensure the success of a Retail branch, including branch operations and the development of front-line staff. Knowledge of the digital channels and branch technology, empowering members to embrace this technology while effectively educating them on the ease and convenience. Maintains an enthusiastic approach to receiving members and visitors at the branch and guiding them through their transactional and member service requests while uncovering their financial needs and actively suggesting products and services to help them achieve their goals. Sets the tone and leads by example to other branch employees. Maintains ownership of doing the right thing for the member while embracing Neighborhood Credit Union’s core values and mission of building financial relationships in our communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for the efficient, effective, and accurate performance of Teller functions.
- Helps control the flow of traffic at the branch while creating a pleasant, welcoming, and secure environment for all who enter.
- Provides world class service as they serve members through financial transactions and guide them with in- branch technology that may include:
- Processing deposits to share, share draft, and other savings accounts.
- Monitoring deposit amounts and examining documents for endorsement and negotiability
- Disbursing cash or check withdrawals.
- Providing official checks and credit card advances.
- Receiving loan payments and service charge payments for services.
- Processing transfers between accounts as required.
- Redeeming US Savings Bonds.
- Processing shared service center transactions.
- Strongly advocates Neighborhood Credit Union’s digital channels while educating members on the ease of utilizing these services.
- Assists members with service requests while educating members on best possible solutions and future options to provide them with the most efficient member experience.
- Actively markets and cross-sells current and new products and services of the credit union and educates members on the features and benefits of new, as well as existing services.
- Knowledgeable on the functionality of both Interactive Teller Machine and NEXT self-help kiosk technology with ability to act as a support employee at current branch or another branch, if necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective, professional relationships within the organization, with members, and within the community.
- Maintains ownership of delivering a consistent exceptional member service experience to visitors and members alike. Encourages member usage of online reviews to validate service delivery standards.
- Maintains privacy of member account information
- Follows all policies and procedures regulated by the credit union, including guidelines for preventing fraud and robbery, as well as governmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures members’ requests and questions are promptly resolved.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and positive working relationships with management and within the organization.
- Cognizant of individual sales goals, branch production and impact to organizational success; Leads by example with integrity and approaches sales opportunities with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Assists other departments in meeting the needs of members, when necessary
- Attends meetings as required.
- Keeps Branch Manager informed of any significant problems or concerns.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Heavily involved in vault operations, ordering of cash and monitoring of recycler cash flow.
- Assists Branch Manager in regulating necessary vault/cash audits and supplying Compliance with necessary monthly documentation.
- Compiles branch month end work boxes and coordinates with Facilities for pick up.
- Ensures branch supplies are maintained.
- Accurately balances transactions at end of business day,
- Performs such other functions that might be needed from time to time and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
Knowledge and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Required Knowledge
- General knowledge of policies, and procedures.
- Basic understanding of credit union operations.
- Experience Required
- One to two years of related experience.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to analyze accounts.
- Attentive to detail.
- Well organized.
- Ability to assist others.
- Able to use 10-key, PC, telephone, and other related business equipment and application software and platforms.