Call Center Supervisor
We have no openings for this position right now, but check out all of our open positions.
Assist manager with supervisory roles: scheduling, training, coaching, and evaluating call center representatives to deliver member service that meets Neighborhood Credit Union benchmarked expectations and provides the member with an optimal service experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in coordinating live experiences and modifications to Nick - the AI digital platform.
- Assist the manager in supervising the call center representatives by observing and assisting the representatives with using scripts, asking probing questions and developing problem-resolution techniques.
- Consistently visible on the floor to support representatives and to deescalate calls.
- Assist in the planning and tracking of the representatives’ individual development plans; and improving representative’s skills and knowledge for efficient service delivery and high-quality member service.
- Responsible for researching member inquiries or complaints to ensure proper follow-up and member satisfaction; and provide feedback to member, representative, manager, or other credit union leaders.
- Assist in the daily monitoring of the inbound/outbound call queues to ensure an optimal workflow and service experience.
- Assist agents with call escalations and other member complaints.
- Ensure that all credit union members and employee related business is treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- Ensure that representatives have the needed workstation resources and the knowledge on how to use the equipment and resources to serve the membership.
- Ensure through training and certification that representatives are knowledgeable on the products and services offered by credit union; and can easily and accurately explain the products and services to members.
- Ensure that actions, communications, decisions, and transactions are compliant with any applicable regulations, and consistent with credit union standard operating guidelines.
- Assist in coordinating and conducting team huddles.
- Assist in preparing and administering employee one-on-one feedback sessions.
- Assist manager with quarterly, and annual employee evaluations.
- Prepare any needed reports to credit union leaders.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); plus, a minimum five years of call center/member service experience (call-center preferred)
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions involving MSR functions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence to communicate account information to members and leaders.
- Ability to speak effectively to members and employees of the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, rates, percentages, ratios.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations after analyzing or researching accounts. Such decisions may include but are not limited to check hold review and release requests, managing fee refunds requests, wire transfers, and increasing debit card limits and more.
- Thorough working knowledge of credit union products and services, including but not limited to loans, savings accounts, certificates of deposits, IRA programs, share draft programs, ATM and debit card services, direct deposit, payroll deduction, electronic services, etc