Provides assistance to the Vice President of Administration, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Growth Officer, and Senior Vice President of Retail (and other Senior-level Officers as needed) by providing a wide range of administrative support, handled with the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion. Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner while interfacing with other credit union management, Board of Directors, vendors, and visitors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and timely performance of assigned functions.
- Assists executives in day-to-day administrative functions, including, but not limited to, expense reports, scheduling, mail handling, preparing reports and correspondence, and filing.
- Assists in maintaining administrative documents such as minutes, corporate documents, leasing documents - both digital and physical records.
- Organizing meetings and ensures meeting space is set up appropriately prior to use; participates in and records minutes for various meetings.
- Schedules appointments, coordinates travel arrangements, prepares travel itineraries and documents.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Assists executives with Board/ALICO related matters including notice of meetings and preparation of the monthly reports with attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Serves as the recording secretary to the Neighborhood Credit Union Foundation.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned by the executive team.
- Fills in for the Vice President of Administration when out of office, assisting the CEO and being attentive to the Board of Directors, as needed.
- Serves as liaison with technical support staff for office equipment, which includes the escalation of maintenance needs for the corporate floor.
- Maintains inventory and orders office supplies for administration.
- Serves as the greeter and gatekeeper for guests visiting the corporate floor to ensure diligence in security is maintained.
Knowledge and Experience
- Associate degree preferred.
- Required Knowledge:
- Experience working with senior-level executives.
- Experience Required:
- Three to five years of related experience.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and public relations skills.
Ability to analyze information.
Attentive to detail and ensures accuracy of work.
Well organized with ability to work independently and reliably.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously.
Able to use all related business equipment, including Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to quickly become proficient with various technology platforms used to coordinate administrative duties and responsibilities (ex: OnBoard, Prologue, Smartsheet).