Home Loan Document Checklist
In order to expedite the application process, the following documents should be collected and ready for review at the time of application:
- Salaried individuals need copies of pay stubs for the last 30 days and W-2’s for the previous two years.
- Complete tax returns from previous two years.
- Self Employed or Commission Based copies of the last two years corporate returns and a year to date profit and loss (P&L) statement.
- Copies of the most recent two months statements or most recent quarterly statement for checking, savings, stocks, mutual fund accounts, retirement accounts and 401K accounts.
- Copies of lease agreements for any rental properties. (if applicable)
- Current Home Owners Insurance Declaration Page
- Current Property Tax Statement
- Current Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
- Other documentation may be required for final approval pending Underwriting Review