Refer a Friend and Earn $100 at Neighborhood Credit Union
Published May 6, 2020
Give yourself a bonus by referring a friend to one of Neighborhood Credit Union’s selected loans.
Right now, you can earn $100 just by referring your friend, neighbor, co-worker, and Facebook friends to Neighborhood Credit Union for an auto loan or personal loan.* Your recommendation on its own speaks volumes for Neighborhood Credit Union, and we want to reward our members for referring us.
With our current Auto loan rates at 5.99 and our Personal loan as low as 8.99 with opportunities for up to 90 days of no payments*, this is a great time to recommend our services to family and friends.
How to Earn $100
Refer a new or existing member to Neighborhood Credit Union for an Auto or Personal loan and receive $100.00** when the loan has funded!
How to Earn the $100 Bonus:
- The referrer must mention the Member Referral Loan Program at the time of the application.
- OR select YES for the Member Referral Program on the online application.
- Member referrals will then be verified with the existing member.
Other Member Referral Program
- Have your friend or family member enter online promo code: MBRREF
- New membership and/or checking accounts must be maintained a minimum of six months.
About Neighborhood Credit Union
Since 1930, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving Dallas, Denton, and Ellis counties, as well as the City of Arlington. With branches in Dallas, Richardson, Arlington, Mesquite, Duncanville, Waxahachie, Lancaster, Grand Prairie, Coppell, and Highland Village, and assets topping $720 million, Neighborhood Credit Union has a membership of 55,000 and continues to welcome new members daily. Keep up with all Neighborhood Credit Union’s updates during COVID-19 on our dedicated page. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or contact us on our website.