Play for a Chance to Win at Neighborhood CU
How the Game Works
Can Non-Members Play?
Other Promotions at Neighborhood Credit Union
1. Must be 18 years of age or older and an existing member or become a member of Neighborhood CU to play, claim and redeem any prize. Players must abide by rules, conditions, and expiration dates set by Neighborhood CU. Existing member accounts with Neighborhood CU must be in good standing to participate and win prizes. Neighborhood CU reserves the right to withhold awarding prizes to those whose accounts are closed, charged off or not in good standing at time of participation. To join Neighborhood CU, you must meet the membership requirements, including purchase and maintenance of the minimum required share(s) (“membership share”) of $25 as set forth in Neighborhood Credit Union’s bylaws. You authorize us to check your account, credit and employment history, and obtain reports from third parties, including credit reporting agencies, to verify your eligibility for the accounts and services you request. Game ends on July 31, 2021 at 11:59pm.
3. Entries – Neighborhood CU reserves the right to promote game play to Neighborhood CU members or to potential members through acquisition advertising by using various digital channels, including but not limited to email, website, blog, social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Business, Next, Yelp, or other similar media channels) and newsletter. Multiple scratch off opportunities may be presented, only one entry allowed per person. Entries already submitted cannot be changed.
4. Prize Claim: A prize claim is defined as a submitted car loan application with corresponding scratch-off offer. Once submitted, prize claimed cannot be changed.
5. Prizes – One prize win per person. Prizes cannot be combined. One member will receive the Grand Prize: a car loan with a maximum value of $75,000 or less at 0% APR for a maximum of 60 months. Grand Prize winner is still responsible for making timely payments on the loan principal. Failure to make payments would lead Neighborhood CU to start collections process. All other participants will either win 1% off their Qualified Rate or $100 Cash Back once a car loan is finalized. Prizes cannot be combined. Excluding Grand Prize Winner, final rate cannot be lower than 1.99% or lowest advertised car loan rate. If the Grand Prize isn’t won or claimed by July 31, 2021, the participants who fully funded an approved car loan with Neighborhood CU will be entered into a random drawing for the Grand Prize. If the Grand Prize is awarded by drawing, member will win 0% APR, and will be required to sign a subsequent action form in order to refinance their auto loan at 0% APR. All drawings shall be conducted by the independent auditing firm of Credit Union Resources, Inc. to ensure fairness and compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
6. Odds – Actual odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
7. Decisions: By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to accept the decisions of Neighborhood CU as final. Entrants also agree to hold Neighborhood CU and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents harmless from any liability arising from participation, or the acceptance of a prize. Neighborhood CU and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives, and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance of prizes awarded or participation. Neighborhood CU reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the prize redemption.
8. Taxes – Winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses related to prize.
9. Miscellaneous – Participation void where prohibited. Neighborhood CU may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the game at any time. Neighborhood CU disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this game. Internet Explorer should not be used and may cause issues if used to participate in game. Recommended browser is Google Chrome. Neighborhood CU is not responsible for game play issues caused by equipment or acts of God. Anyone who knowingly and with the intent to defraud or manipulate winnings of this scratch-off game in any
way will have their prize claim(s) disqualified and denied at the discretion of Neighborhood CU. Neighborhood CU reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of this game; to be acting in violation of these Rules, Terms, and Conditions or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the regular operation of the game. Any use of robotic, automatic, utilizing incognito browser viewing, cookies disabled, Internet browser, macro, programmed, third party, or like methods to participate in the game will void any attempted participation effected by such methods disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Neighborhood CU reserves the right to cancel, suspend and modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Neighborhood CU’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the game, as determined by Neighborhood CU in its sole discretion. In such an event, Neighborhood CU reserves the right to award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the impairment time.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 91 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, and Ellis counties, as well as the city of Arlington. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 56,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.