Refer A Friend 2022
How the Refer a Friend Program Works
Refer family or friends who do not have a membership with us and you will receive $25 once their checking account has been open for a minimum of 90 days.
- Select Friends or Family on the "How did you hear about us?" question.
- Select Yes for "Is this a Member Referral?" and they must put your full name in the "Who Referred You?" field for you to receive your $25 cash bonus.
- Lastly, enter online promo code REFER in the designated box.
Refer a new or existing member to Neighborhood Credit Union for an Auto or Personal Loan and receive $100 when the loan has funded!
- The referred must mention the Member Referral Loan Program at the time of the application; or
- Select YES for the Member Referral Program on the online application.
**Member is paid $100 for loan referral after the referred loan has been funded. Auto loans must be a minimum of $15,000 and Personal loans must be a minimum $5,000. Offer excludes existing loans financed through Neighborhood Credit Union and cannot be combined with any other new member referral offers. Offer subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
Who We Are
As an active part of the community for 92 years, Neighborhood Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial organization serving the state of Texas with branch locations in Collin, Dallas, Denton, and Ellis counties, as well as the city of Arlington. With assets topping $1 billion, Neighborhood Credit Union has a continuously growing membership of 60,000. For more information, call (214) 748-9393 or visit our homepage.