Member Services Coordinator
Open LocationsFull-Time: None at this time. Check back soon!
Motivated individual seeking to initiate and deepen financial relationships within the community. Enthusiastic approach to receiving members and visitors at the branch and guiding them through a new account process while uncovering their financial goals and actively suggesting products and services to help them achieve these goals. Always fixed on doing the right thing for the member as they participate in a team setting with other individuals who strive to have fun while being professional.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engages with visitors and members at the branch and in the community to uncover their financial goals and needs.
- Helps to control the flow of traffic at the branch while creating a pleasant, welcoming and secure environment for all who enter.
- Interviews members to obtain information and explain available financial services, such as savings and checking accounts, IRA's, CD's, club accounts, safe deposit boxes, electronic delivery systems, rates, etc.
- Provides world class service as they assist members with service requests while educating members on best possible solutions and future options to provide them with the most efficient member experience.
- Ability to read all credit bureaus to determine which products are most beneficial for the individual member and working closely with the Branch Loan Officer to fulfill any of these uncovered lending needs.
- Actively involved with the front line staff coaching them in conversations that will help them successfully uncover members’ needs.
- Cognizant about branch and individual sales goals and ethically approaches sales opportunities with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Consistently onboards new members to ensure greatest member satisfaction and a lifetime relationship between Neighborhood Credit Union and the member.
- Actively engaged in community events, SEG visits and an overall fully committed relationship to the Business Development and Community Relationship team to stimulate branch business and relationships.
- Follows all policies and procedures regulated by the credit union, including guidelines for preventing fraud and robbery, as well as governmental policies and procedures.
- Assists front line staff with teller transactions as the volume of the branch and traffic dictate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); plus some college.
- Minimum of one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unity of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, procedures, and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members, potential members, visitors and other employees of the organization
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Ability to operate customary office machines such as photocopier, 10-key by touch, fax machine and encoding machine.
- Basic computer skills operating in a Window environment, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
By clicking the button below, you will be launching the chat platform to speak with one of our customer service associates.